Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gwen Reaper by Jaz Primo

Kindle ][ Kindle uk ][ Nook ][ Smashwords ][ GoodReads

Where to start, where to start... I loved this book. I think I enjoyed it more than most other YA since it wasn't written in 3rd person, or by the girl's pov it was written entirely from the male perspective.
If there are other books in this genre out there written in the male pov, I haven't seen them and there need to be more. It was a refreshing twist to see the world through the boy's eyes. This story, like all of Jaz's works thus far that I've read, is well written. You easily fall into the world he creates for his characters and heave a sorrowful sigh when you have to return to reality.
All I have to say really is Chewie is the man! Sorta. This book will amaze and entertain fans of the genre young and old.
I give this book 5 of 5 paws


Reviewed by
Around the Universe Book Tours Apprentice
Fae Books Tour Host/Reviewer
Girls <3 Books Tours Host
LadyAmber's Book Tours Host
B3 Book Tours Host

No comments:

Post a Comment