Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Heart You (Roommate Romance Series) by Rene Folsom


I have to say, though as most of you by now know, Erotica is not my genre of choice. This review is being done for a friend.
I loved how it began. I have no idea how old these characters are. If I had to guess, I'd say college age, or freshly out of college. They're fun, high spirited best friends.
Kara comes off as a party girl, Sam more as the quiet unintentionally shy type. Kara has no idea how Sam feels about her. The opening scene was a great way to break the ice and even had me chuckling a bit.
This story, being as short as it is, takes no time at all to go from rated R to XXX. It's a steamy read, and very descriptive. It's a sure favorite for any fan of the genre
I give this book 4 of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment