Monday, April 8, 2013

My Review of Few Are Angels (Few Are Angels 1) by Inger Iversen


Ella can see the past. I'm not sure if it's ALL the past or just her own. She seems to me to be a beacon for trouble. It's almost as if she looks for it, as she follows unknown guys into the woods.
The conflict in Ella's heart is heart wrenching really. She'd been through so much already. Mia's attitude was a bit irritating, but very easy to understand once you know her story. I'm sure everyone of us knows a Mia.
I was iffy about Kale... His role was a bit Twilightish. He reminded me a lot of Edward Cullen.. Minus the sparkles. I think the twilight fans will absolutely love this book.
I haven't figured out what to make of Jace, but I'm sure I haven't seen the last of him or the council.
This book is well written. The plot is solid. There's very little if any holes in it. The characters are written in such a way that you can't help but lost in the story that is woven in your mind's eye.
This story will grab you at unexpected moments, and cause your heart to race more than once. I honestly enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading book two.
I give this book 4 of 5

Review by Cu'Anam of Faebooks.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment