Monday, March 18, 2013

Witch Weigh by Carolyn Mickelson


I'll begin by saying When I first started this book, I did not like Tessa at all. I wanted in fact to slap the arrogant, spoiled brat in the mouth for her insolence toward the older witches.
I do however give praise to Ms. Mickelson for being creatively capable to bring a character to life in such a magnitude. Its a lost art among the older more recognized authors, but this book brings hope to us book lovers as indie writers are reviving the craft.
Many applause to the council on how they handled Tessa! I can't say I would have been as lienient though lol.
Enter Liam.. Can you say meow ladies? A fairy of the hottest order. I was very amused at Tessa's first reaction to her "fairy godmother".
The "lessions" Tessa endures from Liam had me laughing out right the whole time. I could only wish those us real witches had the capabilities to do even half the things in this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment