Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reborn: The Book of Dain by Casse Narome

Amazon ][ Amazon uk

This book caught my interest very quickly. Tara is so sure Dylan is her friend Dain it nearly breaks her heart and his when he says he isn't who she's looking for.
I'm not sure what to make of Missy. I get the whole jealous girlfriend thing but seriously there's a fine line between relationship and possession.
Tara is definitely a unique character. She seems so child like an innocent, but I can't help to think that she's anything but.
Dylan's skepticism of Tara's words make absolute sense, as does the curiosity that's gnawing away at him.
I love the notion of reincarnation very much. and the Romeo and Juliet type lives Dain and Tara have had is beautiful. Even when they don't remember each other, they still know each other.
This is a powerful story. This is only the second book I've read this year that has brought tears to my eyes.. I can't wait for the next book, just to see if all the pain and hurt will ease even if just a little
I give this book 5 of 5 paws


No comments:

Post a Comment